Please note that for safety no requests for medication on repeat prescriptions will be taken over the telephone. If you need to order via telephone please contact your local pharmacy.
To order repeat prescriptions use your repeat order form and drop it in the boxes provided at the surgery and collect your prescription from reception 2 working days later. You can also request your repeat prescription via email mailto:email@example.com please remember to provide full information of items required and your contact details.
You can also order your repeat medication on-line by clicking the link above. You will need to register for this service in the surgery before you can use it. Please ask at reception.
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER ITEMS THAT ARE NOT ON YOUR REPEAT SLIP VIA EMAIL - THESE ITEMS MAY REQUIRE A GP APPOINTMENT
Use your pharmacy service. If you have difficulty getting to the surgery speak to your local pharmacy who will be happy to organise a collection and delivery service.
- Normally, we will process your request within two working days. If you request your medication from a pharmacy we do not always receive that request on the same day so please allow extra time for it to be ready
- Arrangements with chemists for prescription collection are your own responsibility
You can help us by...
- giving as much notice as possible
- marking the items required on your slip
- bringing it or posting it (enclosing a stamped addressed envelope if you are unable to collect).